Finally! We are happy to announce that we will be treating patients starting Monday, July 6, 2020 and we look forward to seeing you all again.
While many things have changed, our commitment is still to provide you with quality dental care in a safe comfortable environment. Infection control is paramount, and we will be following guidelines provided by the American Dental Association, U.S. Center for Disease Control, and the Occupational Safety Health Administration.
New safety measures in place for our patients include:
1) In addition to high-speed suction for procedures in the mouth, we have new powerful room air extractor and purification systems for each treatment room to remove the aerosols produced by the dental handpiece and air/water sprays.
2) We will be maintaining the recommended six (6) feet social distancing during your appointment.
3) Treatment times will be a bit longer to allow for proper safety procedures. Your health is our primary concern.
For your safety and the safety of our staff we appreciate your cooperation with the following items:
1) We will be asking you screening questions before your appointment and also when you arrive at the office. We will take your temperature upon arrival.
2) We ask that when you arrive, you arrive alone, stay in your car, and check in by phone. We will let you know when we are ready for you.
3) When you enter the reception area, please enter with a mask on and in place and use the hand sanitizer provided to cleanse your hands.
We look forward to continuing to provide the best dental treatment for you that we can and in the safest way possible. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 310-838-1069.